Do you want to work in a place with a strong “why,” with core values that aren’t just platitudes? Do you want to work in a company where you are not lost in the mix, but a valued contributor? Do you have passion and creativity that you want to share? At Glavé & Holmes Architecture, we know that employees are our greatest investment, which is why we have created a special place to work.
- Love to help others.
- Have a passion for excellence.
- Earn and maintain trust through great communication and creative problem solving.
- Aren't afraid to make mistakes and learn from them.
- Care more about values and work ethic than your experience.
- Believe great architecture can elevate the human spirit.
1. Employee Relations:
- Handle employee inquiries, concerns, and conflicts, providing timely and effective resolution.
- Assist in maintaining a positive work environment by fostering open communication and addressing employee feedback.
2. Recruitment and Onboarding:
- Collaborate with Studio Directors to identify staffing needs and create job descriptions.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process, from sourcing candidates to conducting interviews.
- Coordinate new employee onboarding, including orientation, paperwork, and training.
3. Policy Development and Implementation:
- Assist in developing, updating, and communicating HR policies, ensuring they are consistent with legal requirements and best practices.
- Educate employees on policies and address any questions or clarifications.
4. Performance Management:
- Administer the performance review process, including scheduling, goal setting, feedback, and documentation.
- Assist Directors in addressing performance concerns and developing and documenting improvement plans.
5. Training and Development:
- Identify training needs and deliver relevant non-technical training programs.
- Promote professional development opportunities for employees to enhance their skills and knowledge.
6. Benefits Administration:
- Administer employee benefits programs, including health insurance, retirement, and leave policies.
- Assist employees with benefits-related inquiries and ensure accurate enrollment.
7. Compliance and Legal:
- Stay updated on labor laws and regulations, ensuring HR practices are complying, working with our legal counsel and advisors.
8. HR Reporting and Analysis:
- Compile and analyze HR metrics to provide insights and recommendations for process improvement.
- Generate regular reports for management regarding HR activities, such as turnover and recruitment metrics.
9. Employee Engagement:
- Assist in organizing employee engagement initiatives, events, and recognition programs.
- Contribute to maintaining a positive company culture and promoting employee satisfaction.
Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field.
HR certification (e.g., SHRM-CP, PHR) is a plus.
Experience in the A/E Industry a plus
Demonstrates initiative and a bias for action, resolving conflicts and roadblocks to enable them to execute and deliver.
Practical and organized.
Works with Integrity: do what you say you will do when you say you are going to do it; takes personal responsibility for outcomes.
Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
Proficient in HRIS, ADP Workforce Now a plus
Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
Dependable, capable, competent.
Empathetic listener and ability to engage in conversation with anyone/any group/any setting.
Able to work with a various directors and personalities