The primary responsibility of this position is to ensure that associates are receiving competitive compensation and provide operational and analytical support to the organization’s compensation function.
- Assist with the administration of compensation structures and compensation philosophy across all functions and levels
- With limited supervision and under general guidance, review job descriptions to determine FLSA classifications, salary ranges, and job mapping.
- Perform market data benchmarking for existing and new positions using various compensation surveys. Recommend benchmark jobs and calculate pay ranges.
- Maintain and update job profiles, salary grades, bonus targets and other compensation components in Workday.
- Partner with internal stakeholders: Human Resources Business Partners (HRBPs) and Human Resource Information Systems teams (HRIS) to validate existing data and to ensure continued accuracy of compensation data in company HRIS, Workday.
- Support the annual merit review process, assist with the tracking and administration of the annual incentive plan, and process bonuses and other payments.
- Partner with accounting on compensation elements required for quarterly accruals.
- Partner with executive compensation to administer the restricted stock program.
- Maintain/update compensation documents such as job summaries, salary structure matrices, etc.
- Participate in annual salary surveys, including preparation and submission of all required data elements.
- Ensure effective communication and promotion of the company's compensation programs and practices.
- Special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-focused major;
- Intermediate Excel and Power Point skills;
- 2+ years related experience in compensation, benefits, finance, and/or human resources;
- High attention to detail with a strong analytical skillset to make sense of data;
- Results oriented, customer focused, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- CCP or completion of classes towards obtainment of CCP preferred.
- Prior experience working in Workday or similar HRIS system (preferred).