Ferguson is looking for a Compensation Analyst to join the Compensation Team in Operational Excellence, responsible for implementing and administering the organization’s compensation programs. This position reports to the Senior Compensation Manager. Join our team today!
Please Note: While this position is 100% remote, there will be some training and meetings out of Ferguson's corporate offices in Newport News, VA. Must be open to limited travel.
- Coordinates compensation programs in accordance with established practices, ensuring employees receive fair and appropriate compensation for their position
- Coordinates variable pay programs including commissions, bonus and SPIF payouts
- Reviews compensation changes in individual wages and salaries for conformance to company guidelines
- Conducts market analysis of groups or individuals within the company to ensure market competitiveness
- Prepares job descriptions based on job responsibility questionnaires and personal interviews
- Provides compensation recommendations for internal candidates and external hires to Human Resource Business Partners
- Assists in the acquisition process to help ensure compensation conformance.
- Assists with administration of the annual compensation processes, including the merit increase and bonus processes
- Produces reporting and analytics for commission and associated metrics
- Assists with improving the compensation processes, focusing on improving efficiency, reducing exceptions and automating processes.
- 3-5 years of broad-based compensation experience required
- 2-4 years of sales compensation experience preferred
- Ability to engage effectively with all levels of the organization
- Effective at influencing, facilitating, and problem-solving
- Experience with Workday preferred
- Experience with Xactly Incent preferred
- Experience with commission programs, SPIFs
- Experience in prioritization of deliverables and tasks
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, etc.)
- Has acquired or working towards PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP or CCP preferred
- Dedication to and passion for excellence
- Ability to understand challenges or underlying concerns, share ideas and work cross-functionally
- Drive to prioritize and deliver
- Problem-solving and learning mentality
- Positive, team-oriented attitude
- Excellent attention to detail