Gallagher, located in Richmond, VA, is currently recruiting for two Compensation Analysts who will focus on Executive Compensation.
Gallagher is a global leader in insurance, risk management and consulting services. We help businesses grow, communities thrive and people prosper. We live a culture defined by The Gallagher Way, our set of shared values and guiding tenets. A culture driven by our people, over 30,000 strong, serving our clients with customized solutions that will protect them and fuel their futures.
Gallagher's Human Resources & Compensation Consulting practice unites some of the most respected names in human resource consulting. Our team of experts in compensation, engagement, leadership development, executive search, and surveys, uses industry-leading data and analytics to empower clients with the tools they need to lead their healthcare, higher education, public sector, and nonprofit organizations toward success. We draw on expertise from every category of human resources, then assemble flexible consulting solutions that streamline efficiency and strengthen bottom lines.
Position Summary: The Compensation Analyst - Executive Compensation summarizes market data from surveys and proprietary databases and analyzes the data against client-specific compensation and benefit information. Maintaining productive relationships with consultants and working with them in the provision of consulting services across disciplines.
Education: Bachelor’s degree; concentration in analytical field such as finance, accounting or economics preferred
Experience: Entry level with one or more years of experience in an analytical/statistical position preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Strong work ethic and a service-oriented mentality
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Clear, concise, professional written and oral communications.
- Perform comparative analysis of executive and director pay, equity incentives and stock plans, financial performance, incentive plan practices and design, and other specialized topics
- Assist with preparation and revise client reports, including designing charts and tables, summarizing findings
- Maintain familiarity with the compensation databases, surveys and proxy statements. Enter client data accurately and in a timely manner.
- When appropriate, participate in client calls and meetings; helping facilitate client relationship and interactions
- Contribute to firm-wide development of intellectual capital and other marketing efforts