Ferguson is currently seeking applicants for their remote Sales Compensation Analyst.
The Sales Compensation Analyst will join our Operational Excellence (OPEX) team, which is responsible for implementing and coordinating the organization’s compensation programs. This position reports into the Senior Compensation Manager in OPEX.
Please Note: This position is 100% remote. Some occasional travel for in person collaboration, meetings and training possible. Also, we have posted two roles, this role and the other as a Sales Compensation Strategy Analyst. Please apply to the role that your experience most aligns with versus both roles.
- Coordinates compensation programs in accordance with established practices, ensuring employees receive fair and appropriate compensation for their position
- Coordinates variable pay programs including commissions, bonus and SPIF payouts
- Reviews compensation changes in individual wages and salaries for conformance to company guidelines
- Conducts market analysis of jobs within the company
- Prepares job descriptions based on job responsibility questionnaires and personal interviews
- Provides compensation recommendations for internal candidates and external hires to Human Resource Business Partners
- Assists in the acquisition process to help ensure compensation conformance.
- Assists with annual compensation processes, including merit and bonus processes
- Collects and analyzes data regarding the company's compensation policies and prepare reports to advise managers
- Produces reporting and analytics for commission and associated metrics
- Assists with improving the compensation processes, focusing on improving efficiency, reducing exceptions and automating processes.
- 3-5 years of broad-based compensation experience required
- 2-4 years of sales compensation experience preferred
- Ability to engage optimally with all levels of the organization
- Effective at influencing, facilitating, and problem-solving
- Experience with Workday preferred
- Experience with Xactly Incent preferred
- Experience with commission programs, SPIFs
- Experience prioritizing work
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, etc.)
- Has acquired or working towards PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP or CCP preferred
- Dedication to and passion for excellence
- Ability to understand challenges or underlying concerns, share ideas and work cross-functionally
- Aim to prioritize and deliver
- Problem-solving and learning
- Positive, collaborative approach
- Excellent attention to detail
Ferguson is dedicated to providing meaningful benefits programs and products to our associates and their families—geared toward benefits, wellness, financial protection, and retirement savings. Ferguson offers a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, retirement savings with company match, paid leave (vacation, sick, personal, holiday, and paternal), employee assistance programs, associate discounts, community involvement opportunities, and much more!