Trex Company, the world’s number one decking and railing brand, and leader in high-performance, low-maintenance outdoor living products, is seeking a Compensation Analyst, to administer day-to-day compensation; conduct job analysis; develop job descriptions, grading, and benchmarking against market data; and administer merit and bonus and commission programs.
Help us deliver what’s next in outdoor living by maintaining and organizing information within the human resources information system, serving as the primary point of contact for system navigation, functionality, training and reporting.
As our next Analyst, Total Rewards, you will develop cost estimates, analyze the financial impact of compensation programs and monitor trends to keep programs in alignment with best practices to support the attraction, motivation and retention of qualified talent. You will also analyze current business processes, reduce redundancies and identify areas for potential improvement.
· Administer compensation policies and programs, including base pay, bonus commission, employee stock purchase and long-term incentive plans, while providing technical expertise on all such matters. Analyze results and propose program changes, as appropriate.
· Develop cost estimates regarding the financial impact of compensation programs and actions.
· Monitor trends in the competitive market and ensure programs continue to align with best practices and support the attraction, motivation and retention of qualified talent.
· Partner with human resources and hiring manager to develop job descriptions. Determine appropriate salary grade and FLSA status. Work with human resources to recommend appropriate salary, grade and title, maintaining internal equity.
· Provide reporting and analytics from the HRIS data, including mandatory reporting for EEO and other agencies.
· Administer and monitor the systems ensuring confidential and appropriate security and access, maintaining all foundational information, managing data integration and other related tasks. Ensure controls are in place to reduce risk and maintain compliance.
· Analyze current business processes, reduce redundancies, and identify areas for potential improvement.
· Work closely with staff to gather and define requirements, recommendations, document changes for control purposes, design and implement solutions and ensure user acceptance and adoption.
· Provide training to various stakeholders, including employees, supervisors and managers on all compensation and HRIS-related matters.
· Bachelor’s degree in finance or human resources, with a compensation focus.
· Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) designation is preferred.
· Five-or-more years’ experience in the administration of compensation programs.
· Three-or-more years’ experience in the design and administration of human resources information systems, preferred.
For more information, please contact: